Sunday, November 21, 2010

Never Leave it in the Hands of the Judges

Never leave it in the hands of the judges.  This is what UFC president Dana White constantly tells his fighters.  Why don't they also focus on getting some competent judges.  Last nights UFC main event is not the worst decision I have seen from MMA judges but just proves time and time again they are consistently wrong.  I am a big Rampage Jackson fan but in my eyes and most other people Lyoto Machida clearly won that fight especially after that final round.  We even heard Joe Rogan trying to cover up the bad judging asking Jackson if he thought he won because he was the pursuer most of the fight.  Again I have seen a lot worse in MMA but I think this is how MMA fights are being fixed.....by leaving it in the hands of the incompetent and blind judges.

No comments:

Post a Comment